FLEXpower TWO FXR systems include a mounting bracket, two FXR3048A inverter/chargers, two FM80 charge controllers, MATE3, HUB10.3, FLEXnet DC, FLEXware surge protector, AC and DC wiring boxes, battery and PV array breakers, PV GFDI, Input-Output Bypass assembly, mounting locations for GFCI outlets and additional AC breakers.
*Two pieces FM80 charge controller support up to 10 kW solar panels.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured systems
- Fast installation—just hang on the wall with the bracket (included) and make connections
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one flexible system
- Powerful system in a compact, space-saving footprint
- Field-upgradable software
- Ample AC and DC breaker provisions
- GridZero technology effectively lets users “zero out” the utility grid if enough renewables are present, reducing or even eliminating grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports a wide range of battery technologies including lithium-ion
- All components carry necessary ETL certifications
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are equipped with the OutBack FXR / VFXR Series inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero, which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also support mode for seamless generator integration
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including lithium ion, and aqueous types
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE
The FLEXpower TWO is an ideal full-sized solution for residential and commercial applications including homes, farms, small businesses, and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.