Canadian Solar 365W Mono-Crystalline Solar Panel CS3U-365MS
*Local pickup available.
We ship for min. 4 pcs or more. Please contact us for shipping rate.
Canadian Solar 365W Watt Solar Panel
|Dimensions||79" x 39" x 1.57"|
|Frame||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Connector||T4 ( MC4 compatible )|
|Watts (STC)||365 W|
|Max Power Voltage (VMPP)||39.4 V|
|Max Power Current (IMPP)||9.27 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (VOC)||47.2 V|
|Short Circuit Current (ISC)||9.77 A|
|Max System Voltage||DC 1500 V|
- 10 Years Materials and Workmanship
- 25 Years linear power output
With Canadian Solar’s industry leading mono-PERC cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, we are now able to offer our global customers high power mono modules up to 380 W.
- Better shading tolerance
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Positive power tolerance: 0 - +5W
- LOW hot spot temperature, enhancing system reliability
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 41 ± 2 °C
Canadian Solar‘s modules have significantly raised the standard of module efficiency in the solar industry. They introduced innovative five busbar cell technology, which demonstrates higher power output and higher system reliability. Worldwide, our customers have embraced this next generation of modules for their excellent performance, superior reliability and enhanced value.
Extra value to customers, more benefits
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts
- Anti-glare project evaluation (e.g., Airport installations)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 25 year performance warranty insurance
- 10 Year product warranty on materials and workmanship
*Download spec. from HERE